Monday, September 7, 2009

Zucchini Patties


This is so yummy, my mom has been giving alot of Zucchini, I have made bread and lemon blueberry cake with the zucchini. My favorite recipe is for Zucchini, this is a new recipe I got off Allrecipes. My family loved it!!! I ate them plain, Bob like it with sour cream & Salsa. They are similar to a potato pancake.
2 cups grated zucchini
2 eggs beatened
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper to taste
2 TBLS. vegetable oil
In a medium bowl,combine zucchini,eggs,onion,flour,cheeses,salt & pepper. Stir well enough to distribute ingredients evenly.
Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drop zucchini mixture by heaping Tablespoons, smooth out like pancake,cook a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
ENJOY!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home