Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pork Fried Rice

This is an easy dinner that you can use leftovers, I also use this recipe and substitute chicken.
2 cups rice
4 cups water
bring rice to boil cover and let simmer 15 -20 minutes. I then place it on a cookie sheet and spread it out and place in the refrigerator to cool for a hour or so. This is so that the rice will not stick together and get gummy.
1/2 lbs. bacon
3 green onions chopped
3 eggs scrambled
leftover pork or chicken
Optional: add vegetables, carrots, peas, green beans
Fry bacon in a wok or large fry pan ( I cut it up before I fry it). Cook until bacon is brown I like mine crisp, add rice to the bacon and bacon grease, cook for 15 minutes. Then add all other ingredients. Toss for 5-10 minutes. Then add soy sauce last.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home