Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Carmel apples


This is so Yummy and easy!!! I got the recipe off real mom's blog.

Caramel apples
1/2 cup butter cubed
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup light corn Syrup
dash of salt
1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla
10-12 popsicle sticks
10-12 medium tart apples washed and dried
In a large heavy sauce pan, melt butter;add corn syrup,brown sugar and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil about 10-12 minutes. stir in milk. Remove from heat;stir in vanilla. Insert popsicle sticks into apples. Dip each apple into hot caramel mixture;turn to coat. Set on greased wax paper to cool. Makes 10-12 apples. I had a little caramel left so I butter a small glass pan and put it in there. Yummy Caramel!!! I made them with my Grand babies after we watched conference. In the picture I was holding Grace hand to dip and she said no Grandma HOT!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home