Thursday, November 20, 2008

Six Week Bran Muffins



1-12oz Box Bran Flakes (I crushed them a bit)

3 C. Sugar

5 C. Flour

5 tsp. Baking Soda

2 tsp.Salt

4 Eggs, beaten

1 C. oil

1 Quart Buttermilk

1 Tbsp Vanilla


Mix cereal,sugar,flour,baking soda,and salt together. Then add in eggs ,buttermilk,oil and vanilla.

Put into muffin pan and cook at 4oo degrees for 15 min or until golden brown.


The batter will keep in the fridge for up to weeks.

Also when you pour in the buttermilk the batter will look really soupy give it a minute and it will all soak in. - Lindsey

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I have a Recipe Request. I think it was probably over 10 years now, but I ate over one night and you had some Au Jus (If that is how you spell it)for the Roast Beef Sandwiches. I was wondering if you still had that recipe.

November 24, 2008 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

My Mom had a recipe just like this- we loved it! She used raisin bran for the cereal- then you have raisin muffins- if you like them! I love reading your recipes Lisa, you have some good ones!!! :P

November 25, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home